Friday, November 17, 2006

Re: [EZLINK] Dispute with Maid Agency

Dear members,

Sorry the topic may be deviating...But worthful info....Pls read..........

I would like to share info regd the maids. We hire maids as working mothers do not have any choice.

1) Children are threatened / beaten by these people.
2) Attitude problem.

I don't say all are like that. Some are good and some are bad. So I kindly suggest that before you hire a maid please go thru their curriculum vitae thoroughly. Everyone works for money. But at the end of the day they never do their job.

Initially people are good and suddenly after working for some years they become violent.

Please share your thoughts so that it will be helpful for newbies who wanna hire maids in singapore.

Best regards
Ms.Sripriya


Govindaraj naren <lathikanaren@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
Hi,
If you go to lawyer and all you have to pay more for the fees. Since you are a employer for that maid and all visa dealing are with MOM, and Min of manpower having some kind of dispute panel or some other form. You can report to them. I will chk with my maid agent and update to you more.
Regards,
Raj.

Atul Garg <atulkgarg@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi ,

Sometimes back I employed a full time Indonesian maid through a Maid Agency.
I returned that maid back to agency within one month as they were so many
problems with that maid.

Now after that this Agency was not able to provide me the replacement as per
my reuiqrements. Now I have asked them to break the contract as it has been
alreday more than 6 months now and they do not have any maid.

Now the issue is that they are not returning the refund of 6 month salary
(Approx S$1800) back to me which they had taken from me as an Advance (Loan)
and also asking for so many other deductions which does not make any sense.
What I understand is that they do not have any intention to refund the
money.

Could anyone suggest what should I do in this case. Should I go through a
Lawyer or I heard regarding the case trust. Which one is cost effective.

Any help will be of great help.
--
Thanks & Regards,
Atul Garg
92470827

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


---------------------------------
Yahoo! Movies - Search movie info and celeb profiles and photos.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


---------------------------------
Sponsored Link

Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate - Click now to apply

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ezlink/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ezlink/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:ezlink-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:ezlink-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ezlink-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/