Friday, December 08, 2006

Re: [EZLINK] Be AWARE with cheating people!!!

Hmmm... quite sad to hear the cheating stories... I have heard and
experience these kind of cock and bull stories when I was in India. I
thought here, they could nt do anything.... But...surprisingly...... this
happens...

If any other Singaporean says badly about Indians, we will really regret by
not saying ( by knowing this cheating stories ) anything... This has
happened to me several times....Hmmmm...

Here, i have experienced with another incident... One lady with a stick on
her hand, tortured me to see the palmistry... I shouted at her and she left
away by cursing me very badly.....

This also happens........Be aware.......

Cheers,

Arun.


On 12/7/06, r m <clprm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> I met a lady carrying one rich looking 2 year old boy in Eunus Link Food
> Court, Kaki Bukit and told me the same story as shown below. I gave 10
> dollors and asked her to take cab to go home. But immediately i saw her
> approaching another two indian guys sitting beside another table. So this
> lady or few people are fooling around. Just be aware you guys.
>
> ----- Original Message ----
> From: Balakumar Chinnasamy <balaa7604@yahoo.com <balaa7604%40yahoo.com>>
> To: ezlink@yahoogroups.com <ezlink%40yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Wednesday, December 6, 2006 8:26:32 PM
> Subject: [EZLINK] Be AWARE with cheating people!!!
>
> Dear All,
>
> Today one Indian lady cheated me. When i return back to house, in Jalan
> Damai one Indian lady with two childrens (they are very young and looks like
> LKG students) walking on the road, she asked me, do you know Tamil? I said
> yes. Then she said, she missed her wallet and house key when she went to
> school to pick up her childrens. Also she said don't have house key and she
> want to go house with her two childrens and open the door. She asked me to
> help.
>
> Then I've SG$30 and I back to my house. After that I inform this incident
> to my friend, i just started to tell the incident, he told me everything. He
> and his friend also got the incident last 2 weeks back in same road.
>
> SO PLS BE AWARE WITH THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE.
>
> Today i was very upset after i heard the same stories from my friend.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Balaa
>
> ------------ --------- --------- ---
> Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
> __________________________________________________________
> Yahoo! Music Unlimited
> Access over 1 million songs.
> http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ezlink/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ezlink/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:ezlink-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:ezlink-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ezlink-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/